Home Forums SYSTEM Visible Light Communication

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Metin Ozturk
      Participant

Dear All.

I am trying to construct the visible light communication system with ofdm. But something is wrong with my study. I cannot take correct results.

Is there anyone to help me about this problem?

Thank you.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Metin,

Do you have a problem with you study (i.e. understanding) in general or do you have this problem with implementing the project? In both cases, it would be very helpful to see the scheme that you are trying to implement or the paper that you are working on. Please, upload the screen shot of it or give some references for your study.

+2
      Ravil
      Participant

In case if you have some general questions about the realization of visible light communications in OptiSystem software, please, take a look at the following link: https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/performance-analysis-of-visible-light-communication-system/. The other link considers OFDM implementation as well: https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/visible-light-coomunication/. I hope that it gives you some ideas. Otherwise, please give some more details about your question…

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Matin
      Ravil gave you some good forum discussions about VLC.As this topic discussed many times on this forum.I would suggest to go through these paper carefully.Please elaborate your objectives and prrovide the link of the paper you are working on.
      Regards

Metin Ozturk
      Participant

Dear Ravil and Sam Sung.

I attached my file. In this file, i tried to re-arrange an optisystem example from this website.

My problems:

1) I cannot LED as a light source. Also, I cannot use laser for visible range. Both of them gives no result or bad results.
      2) In this file, if i use 4-QAM, there is no problem. But, if I use 16-QAM, i cannot get acceptable results.

Thank you.

Regards.

Metin Ozturk
      Participant

Also, my screenshots are in the attachment.

Thank you for your valuable help.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Metiz
      According to your attached screen shots,system seems correct and i will check your system file too,right now i havnt access to it.In your system you have used LED,but LED has broad spectrum over frequencies,so it is better to use Laser due to coherence and more pointing in the system.According to your second doubt,as you increase 4QAam to 16QAam,level of noises rise and dominate tge signal .It is better to use DSP to compensate the effects .
      However if system works for LED then it would be good in terms of cost too .i will try it using your system

+3
      Metin Ozturk
      Participant

Hi Sam.

Thank you for your answer.

Could you please help me inserting DSP to my system?

How can I do this?

Thanks.

Metin Ozturk
      Participant

I attached my system file.

Could you please help me regarding DSP block?

Thanks.

alistu
        Participant

Hi Metin,

The use of DSP component for systems which make use of OFDM components has been a topic of interest and I have been trying to use DSP component in OFDM systems, but I have not been successful (even though I cannot see the reason why). I just though I would share this with you, but please share your file if you managed to. Thank you.

Regards

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.