Home Forums SYSTEM HYBRID TDM/WDM PON

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      gulkaran bajwa
      Participant

hello everyone,
      i need simulation of hybrid PON in optisystem 7 if you have upgraded version then in that case please attach screenshot of your simulation in a comment below. thankyou (i have BPON sample but its not hybrid)

alistu
      Participant

Hi Gulkaran,

Could you please specify the type of hybrid passive optical network you are seeking? I mean, it is necessary to know what the access techniques used in your hybrid structure should be. BTW, the only hybrid standardized PON is NG-PON2 as far as I know, which is not available in OptiSystem samples.

Regards

P.S. I hadn’t noticed your topic title! It is hard to attach a screen shot, but you might be able to open the file at the following topic with OS7:

TWDM PON

Let me know if it helps.

gulkaran bajwa
      Participant

Hello Alistu,

Yes its NG-PON2 the link you provided when i use to run in my optisystem shows error and crash. please can you give me just basic idea about NG-PON2

alistu
        Participant

Hi Gulkaran,

Please see my answer in the following forum page:

NGPON 2

In case you encounter any specific problem implementing the system regarding NG-PON2, I will be glad to answer, but this should help with a start (with help of OptiSystem samples as I have explained).

Regards

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

this topic has been already discussed in the form

Hybrid Systems' examples

i hope you would some thing from these

Aabid Baba
      Participant

hi gulkaran, i am attaching an osd file. It is a basic NG-PON designed. You can start with it initially and later improvise. Hope it helps in some way.
      Regards
      Aabid

gulkaran bajwa
        Participant

hi Aabid,

there is no attachment of osd file in your comment
        can you resend it please?
        thanks

Hi gulkaran

If you are working with NGPON2 systems. I first suggest you to go through the different standards that have been defined by the Full Service Access network for these systems.Also kindly know the requirements that these next generation networks demand.
      And regarding the sample files.Optiwave has samples for XGPON2 systems.I suggest you to have a look at that sample file and then use the idea to design your Time and wavelength divison multiplexed network.

Regards

alistu
      Participant

Hi Gulkaran,

I had formerly posted screen shots of three different OptiSystem .osd files with exact details regarding the subsystems used in them. Can you please say if you found them useful? I believe they can give you a start. In case you have any specific questions about them, I suggest you ask.

Regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Gulkaran sir,
      Here i am attaching an osd file of Hybrid TDM/WDm Pon.

Attachments:
      MEET KUMARI
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet Kumar Sir,
      I used your TWDM-PON_11.osd in Optisystem 14. But it is not working and showing error In CW laser 2. Can you help me? Its urgent for me.

samia hafsa
      Participant

dear Ranjeet Kumar,
      please can you provid me a screen shot of the hybrid TWDM PON
      regards

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.