Home Forums SYSTEM very important

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      feras
      Participant

hello every body in this forum ,
      i post in this forum about this topic and this simulation many and many time but no one help me in it and no one give me the solution ,
      please i want to run this simulation in 64QAM- OFDM over fiber with good constellation diagram and good result , so can any one help me this time pleaaaas .

Attachments:
      Ravil
      Participant

Hi feras,

Wasn’t this question answered in one of the forums? Or do you have some other problems with your design?

alistu
      Participant

Hi Feras,
      Ravil is right. You have discussed your problem in the following forum also:

64qam-ofdm

I guess it would be better if you follow it in just one forum so that everybody know what your specific question is and what stuff has been discussed before. And I am sorry I don’t have access to the software, so I can’t help you right know.

Regards

feras
      Participant

hello ,
      yes as i said i write about this in other forum , if you can help me in any forum you want here or there

Fauza Khair
      Participant

Mr Feras,

Could I have your design system model, before ?

gaganpreet Kaur
      Participant

i think you should try MTALAB – Simulink tool it will be best for 64QAM-OFDM.if needed u can import it to optisystem too . u may refer to Matlab co-simulation in optisystem

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.