Home Forums SYSTEM 64qam-ofdm

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      feras
      Participant

hello every body ,
      i have simulate 64qam-ofdm system using optisystem 13 but i didn’t get the right result in the constellation diagram , can any one help me to get the right result in this.
      note: i never need to use the pilote signal , i want to use ofdm os12 component >
      thanks for helping

Attachments:
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Yes you can get good signal without pilot signal by using OFDM 12 component.
      I am unable to open you fiel i am using v13.0 it may above then. I will try to open this.
      You can choose the the parameter for Cw -4 dBm, using LibMZM modulator with -1 bias.
      ODFM no of sub carrier 128 , no position array 448, FFt point 1024, 3/4 cyclic prefix 3/4
      cut off frequency for LPF of Demodulation (QAM) 6 GHz.

feras
      Participant

hello ajay-vyas , i have opened the simulation using optisystem 13.0 without any problem , anyway i will try your parameter and see
      but can you please tell me how you choose this parameter? depending on what ?
      thank you for replay very much

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Welcome Feras
      The laser power & LibMZM parameter is same for all combination, but OFDM parameter is depend on the type of Modulation like QPSK 16 QAm or 64 QAM, As i Mention the parameter for 64 QAM.
      which data rate you are using in your link. I was use 54 Mbps . try this

All the Best

feras
      Participant

ok but how can i determine this parameter please , is there an easy way to set the parameter y

feras
      Participant

hi ajay-vyas ,
      i tried your parameter in the simulation and it still not working
      i don not know what is the problem , the result is incorrect at all , can you please attach your working file to see it and i will be thankful for you

Damian Marek
        Participant

Feras,

The main reason the option for the pilot signal was included was to make using these components much easier! Right they are difficult to use since you need to correctly set the delay in the demodulator component. I would HIGHLY suggest using the new OFDM components.

Regards

feras
      Participant

hello Damian Marek ,
      i agree with you about the pilot signal but when i use the new ofdm component i got a very good constellation diagram even with a big error in the simulation system , so i didnt like it very much

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.