Home Forums SYSTEM SAC-OCDMA

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vignes
      Participant

Good day every one,
      I am very interested in OCDMA. So now i start working in that area.i attach my design with this.In that design i doesn’t get any output in BER analyzer.So kindly help me to improve my design sir..

How to improve my knowledge in that area?

please guide me sir..

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Vignes,

You should center the LED frequency in the middle of your range (194.05 THz) and you also need a larger samples per bit (~512). Furthermore, check all of the WDM Demux and especially the WDM Mux in your design. The channel frequencies are not matching.

There is a very similar topic at:

optiwave

where I highlight and explain the reasons for this.

Cheers

vigneswaran
      Participant

How can I include the Multi Diagonal code in ocdma systems? please guide me

vigneswaran
      Participant

Dear Damian,
      I change the frequencies and check all the components as u told me. but I didn’t get output, so please guide me

Damian Marek
        Participant

Please attach your most recent modified project file and I’ll take a look.

vigneswaran
      Participant

dear demian
      i attach my recent design….

Attachments:
        vigneswaran
        Participant

dear damian,
        this is my paper,i also have another doubt,

1. how to design a encoder section.

Attachments:
          Damian Marek
          Participant

Hi Vigneswaran,

From the paper’s description of MD code I think your encoder is incorrect. For example your first user has f1, f2, f3, f4, f5 and your second has f6, f7, f8, f9, f10. If following the paper and assuming 5 users with a code weight of 4 the code should be: user 1-> f1, f10, f11, f20 user 2-> f2, f9, f12, f19 etc…

Your receiving filters and multiplexers can then be user 1-> f1 user 2-> f2 etc…

Try this out!

vigneswaran
          Participant

dear damian,
          i do my design as you said,but i did’t get output in ber analyzer…plz guide me

Damian Marek
          Participant

Follow the signal from the input to the output by using optical spectrum analyzers to make sure that all filters and demuxes are filtering the correct bands. I can’t say much more without your project file.

Regards

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.