Home Forums SYSTEM Optical Solitons

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hi everyone, how install Optisystem software 13 or 14 and their library as well? In installation system give me some some error

Eric Tubby

Hi Abu,

What is the error message that you are receiving, can you attach a screenshot?

Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hi Eric Tubby, I can install Optisystem 14 but there is no library and no component available So, kindly tell me how to add the library in optisystem??

Eric Tubby

Hi Abu,

Everything is installed during the installation of OptiSystem. If there is any issue, you should receive an error message.

Please try the following:

1. Uninstall OptiSystem using the Programs and Features menu
      2. Look inside the folder where OptiSystem was installed and delete the OptiSystem folder, if it still exists
        (The default path is C:\Program Files\Optiwave Software )
      3. Run the installation for OptiSystem again

Please let me know if you continue to have issues after following these steps. Also, please attach screenshots of any error messages, should you receive any.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

ok sir.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hi Eric, Can you please tell me about the loop control why we can use and where we can use and when we neend this compoment??

Eric Tubby

Hi Abu,

Please have a look at the search results on our forums for this topic:
      https://optiwave.com/forums/search/loop+control/

If you don’t find the answer you are looking for in the search, please post a new topic.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

ok thanks.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hi Eric, Where from we can get Pump power back and Optical spectrum analyzer backward?? these component not present in library.

Attachments:
      Abu Bakar
      Participant

and also where can i get NRZ transmitter?? Also not present in component library.

Attachments:
      Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hello Everyone, Can anyone tell how to install Optisystem 13 oR 14 and their library as well??

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.