Home Forums SYSTEM NG-PON2

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian Pamukti
      Participant

Hi
      I am trying to make a NGPON2 system with OCDMA , 40GB/s over 60 km .
      Quality factor > 6
      Please I need your help
      Anyone who know how to fix my project could help me plz
      Thank you.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Bryan,

I suggest you start your implementation by using the OCDMA example in OptiSystem sample files (you are going to need to install the samples first if you haven’t already). You can make the necessary changes to the already established implementation and ask for more specific help here if needed.

Regards

Brian Pamukti
      Participant

Thanks, for your response.

i’ve tried to figure out about OCDMA from several journals on IEEE and Tutorial of Optisystem.
      But, some authors didn’t share about theirs OCDMA system and i havent understand relation between NG-PON2, TWDM and OCDMA.

can you give me some e-book, so i can learn better.

and, i’m sorry about my english. Not good in language.

Huge thanks 😀

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Brian. If you are would like to know how the addressed OptiSystem sample (SAC OCDMA) works, please refer to the following forum page where it has been discussed in detail:

how to implement sac ocdma?

In case you have further questions about it, I would be glad to answer.

Regards

Brian Pamukti
      Participant

Mr. Alistu.

can you give me some suggests about my project.
      here’s 40 Gbps with FBG on single link fiber,

target of Q factor > 6

Thanks

Attachments:
        alistu
        Participant

I matched the sequence length in layout parameters to the size of the bit sequence in your user defined bit sequence generator and then, used the second optical fiber that you have used as a dispersion compensating fiber. Now I can get Q-factor of about 43 while the min. BER is zero after simulation.

Brian Pamukti
      Participant

Thanks a lot! It’s working now. Maybe the last question sir. If i use pseudo random, Ber and Q factor crowded immediately. What should I do,sir?

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome. I don’t know the reason, but I did a couple of things to get better Q-factor. I reduced input laser power to 0dB and reduced receiver filter bandwidth to 50 GHz. This way, I got Q-factor of about 5.82. I suggest you increase sequence length to get more accurate results.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.