Home Forums SYSTEM MPO OPTIMIZATION

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sss
      Participant

I am working with OPTISYSTEM to flatten the gain of an Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier using an MPO optimization. While setting up the optimization, I am unable to set constraints for output values, i.e, to set them within a certain range (instead of a specific value). The only option that is active is to fix a target value for the result. Can someone please help me understand how to set constraints on output variables?(I need to set a minimum value for gain and gain flatness).

Ravil
      Participant

Hello Sakshi,

Welcome to Optiwave forums! The main approach and explanation for Multi-Parameters Optimization (MPO) is given at Lesson 7, which is provided by Optiwave by the link below. I would recommend you to consider it carefully. https://optiwave.com/resources/applications-resources/optical-system-lesson-7-optical-amplifiers-designing-optical-fiber-amplifiers-and-fiber-lasers/.

Ravil
      Participant

At the same time, if you will have following up question, I would also recommend you to upload the scheme that you are investigating. It will be very useful for other members to better understand your question and provide you the help you need…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.