Home Forums SYSTEM Matlab Code for optisystem Component

Matlab Code for optisystem Component

Profile Photo
(joined August 2015)
Participant

hello everyone,
Dear Friends I am working on MSK Modulation and demodulation to be performed by using Matlab Component in optisystem that will use the matlab program written as .m file. now i realized that simple matlab program could not work for matlab components we should use matlab code in parameters like InputPort1, OutputPort1, SampledSequence like that. how can i map the input and ouput of Matlab Components with the input and output of simple MSK Mod and Demod matlab code. please help me to sort out my problem.

Responses (2):

Profile Photo
      Sanjeev kumar
      Participant

hello everyone,
      Dear Friends I am working on MSK Modulation and demodulation to be performed by using Matlab Component in optisystem that will use the matlab program written as .m file. now i realized that simple matlab program could not work for matlab components we should use matlab code in parameters like InputPort1, OutputPort1, SampledSequence like that. how can i map the input and ouput of Matlab Components with the input and output of simple MSK Mod and Demod matlab code. please help me to sort out my problem.

Profile Photo
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi Sanjeev, there are many such queries on this matter in this forum. Hope this link helps you.

matlab co simulation

Use of the Matlab Component [Optical System]

Regards

Profile Photo
      Sanjeev kumar
      Participant

Sir, I am ataching here the simple matlab file with normal variable. can u lease change it to yhe optisystem variable?

Attachments:

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.