Home Forums SYSTEM Indoor Free Space

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Yahaya Idriss
      Participant

Dear all
      I want to introduce an ambient light noise(Fluorescent/Incandescent light) into an Indoor free space channel but Iam having challenges in where to inject this noise. More so in the FSO component there is no provision to insert these equivalent value. Kindly can someone help me out of this situation.
      Thanks
      Yahaya Idriss

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Yahaya,

Are you using just an Additive White Gaussian Noise (AWGN) model in your scheme? If I am not mistaken, there should be an option to add this noise at the receiver. Can you, please, upload the screen shot of the scheme that you are modeling or just give a reference to a paper that you are using for your project?

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Yahaya
      I am agree with Ravil,if you want to add AWGN then you can add it at receiver side as Ravil said.Discussion on similar topic had been discussed.I have given the links,check these

awgn noise

performance analysis of visible light communication system

Yahaya Idriss
      Participant

Dear Ravil and Sam Sung
      Thank you all for the Information. I am Sorry I was offline for sometime. I will visit the links.
      I am grateful

Thanks
      Yahaya Idriss

Ashu verma
      Participant

Welcome yahaya idriss
      Its my pleasure to help you and all the forum participents,sharing of knowledge is a important part.Best of luck and keep participatimg.In future if you will have any queryshare with us.Me Ravil and other participats also help you

Ravil
      Participant

You are welcome, Yahaya! As a forum member, I am always glad to share my thoughts with you, whenever I can. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask them. Good luck with your work and research!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.