Home Forums GENERAL Graph Report

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Junnaid Iqbal
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      i want to make the graph “input power vs BER”but the components used in the network are not highlighted when i open the “Report”tab.
      so what would i do to solve this problem

Attachments:
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Junnaid
      First of all please specify Which version of optisystem you are using?Because these type of problems occurs in older version of optisystem.If you want to plot these graphs try using latest version optisystem 13.You will easily able to plot graphs.
      Also visit these link as lot of discussion on this topic already done

Generating graphs for report

Graph between BER v/s SNR

Regards

Damian Marek
      Participant

This is a known problem with using OptiSystem 7 versions and older with Windows 7-8. I suggest upgrading to the most current version of OptiSystem 13.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Damian is right.
      If you want to plot graph firstly you open the report tab then graph type 2D or 3D.
      The open the component which parameter you required. If the parameter is sweep then only the highlight otherwise select it.

Junnaid Iqbal
      Participant

thanks all for your reply.
      I am using optisystem 7 on 8.1.
      is there anything i can do?

Damian Marek
        Participant

You could try it with Windows XP, but since OptiSystem 7 is now ~6 years old it was never designed to work with newer versions of Windows. You can also always ask contact info@optiwave.com for upgrading options.

Regards

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Hello Junnaid
      The only solution to this problem to use latest version of optisystem.Try using version 13.0.1,13.02,13.0.3 and you will be able to plot graphs.

Junnaid Iqbal
      Participant

thanks abhishek

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Welcome Junnaid
      In case you don’t have optisystem latest version ,you can download from this website and trail version of all softwares for 30 days.

Junnaid Iqbal
      Participant

thanks all for your support.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Welcome junnaid
      Its our pleasure to help forum participants.You can also participate and share your knowledge

shiva kumar
      Participant

hi. I want to generate the dispersion managed soliton pulse evolution over distance vs power. I’m unable to get the waveform in optisystem. pls help

Attachments:
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.