Home Forums SYSTEM bidirectional

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

why am i not get BER output in the upstream channel? then i have used same frequency for uplink and downlink why the waves are not interfering . i have attached the file

Attachments:

HELLO SARATH
      I had posted a link where a pdf was available regarding bidirectionality and it was only in your last post regarding optical delay. If you had gone through it it mentions keeping number of iterations more than one. I suggest you to take number of iterations 3 or 4. And then change the signal index at the right top corner of analyzer. You will definitely get an output signal in the upstream too.
      Thanks and regards

+11

Hello Sarath

you are in a way duplicating your query. Fayiqa has already provided you with the required link and the .osd file of the bidirectional fiber which clearly shows the use of optical delay and for that matter as fayiqa has beautifully explained u need to increase the nuber of iterations more than one and keeping it about three or four. i suggest to go through your own post again.

OPTICAL DELAY

Regards

Burhan

+13
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hello Sarath Chandaran,

I completely agree with both Fayiqa and Burhan….First of all check the link posted by fayiqa.. It will no doubt be very helpful to you.. And then what you need to do is that keep number of iterations more than one. Preferebably the number of iterations should be 3 or 4. Also do not forget to change the signal index at the right top corner of analyzer.Hope this will help you get the upstream output signal..

Regards

Sahil Singh

+1
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.