The following is a list of scientific papers, technical journals, periodicals, and conference publications which reference the use of OptiSPICE. These references were collected from internal sources, customer submitted papers, and scientific articles via Google Scholar – and to the best of our knowledge, make use of our OptiSPICE software package. If you locate any mistakes, please notify us immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CA López Gordillo, “Simulación de celda solar/OLED en estructura tándem con puntos cuánticos de CdSe como capa activa.” (repositorio.unicach.mx, 2020), http://repositorio.unicach.mx/handle/20.500.12753/714
- G Bhoomika and I Jahan, “REVIEW ON WAVEGUIDE GRATING BASED SENSORS”, irjmets.com, https://irjmets.com/rootaccess/forms/uploads/review-on-waveguide-grating-based-sensors.pdf
- RS Asha and VK Jayasree, “Performance improvement of radio over fiber communication system with dispersion and nonlinearity compensation” (events.cusat.ac.in, 2020), http://events.cusat.ac.in/xmlui/bitstream/handle/purl/5607/Dyuthi%20T-2647.pdf?sequence=1
- T Smy and JH Rasmussen, “Integration of traveling wave optical device models into an MNA-based circuit simulator”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided … (ieeexplore.ieee.org, 2020), https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8966458/
- TJ Smy, SA Stewart, JGN Rahmeier and S Gupta, “FDTD simulation of dispersive metasurfaces with Lorentzian surface susceptibilities”, IEEE Access (ieeexplore.ieee.org, 2020), https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/9086476/