Home Forums SYSTEM Wimax_RoF link

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

I try to develop the Wimax -Rof link with 3.5 GHz frequency at 54 Mbps data rate. when I connect the Tx & Rx without channel the output response is good. ans with RoF link output response is very poor.
      It mean the parameters of link are not optimize I try this with Universal DSP block but still the out constellation is not proper
      Please check my project file . It is correct of same thing wrong.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

I see that you are using the OptiSystem 12 versions of the OFDM components. Do you have access to OptiSystem 13.0? It is very recommended to use the new components for mod/demod.

Regards

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Yeas I have Optisystem 13.0 & 13.2 version. I try with update block of OFDM modulator & Demodulator but still poor response. Please modify with new version I can access it
      Thanks
      I am also try with same

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

I was change the parameters . I get the constellation diagram but there was some error in BER graph & Eye diagram please check it. Please confirm the ROF link

Damian Marek
        Participant

I see that you are still using the OptiSystem 12 OFDM components, they are functioning well in your project, but in the future I would recommend the newer ones.

Using the eye diagram analyzer in this way has been discussed in other threads and is not advisable as the OFDM signal is not in an OOK format. Try the BER Test Set instead.

Regards

Ajay Vyas
      Participant
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

please download form the link

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Thank for your prompt reply . I will try with BER test & OFDM new component

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.