Home Forums SYSTEM why use loop control in circuit

why use loop control in circuit

Profile Photo
(joined February 2015)
Participant

hi,
i find many examples of RoF system and i dont’n understand why we use the loop control and what’s mean the number of loop and if i dont’t use this component my simulation is true or false?.
please help me.
best regards

Responses (10):

Profile Photo
      gherbi mohamed
      Participant

hi,
      i find many examples of RoF system and i dont’n understand why we use the loop control and what’s mean the number of loop and if i dont’t use this component my simulation is true or false?.
      please help me.
      best regards

Profile Photo
      Ravil
      Participant

Hi gherbi mohamed,

Can you, please, upload the examples you are mentioning? Or, in case if you can’t (due to copyrights regulations) just give a references to the sources? It will help other with visualizing your question and better help you with it.

+1
      Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

the loop is used in the system if u are using the components like amplifiers in ur setup
      eg. if u r using an amplifier and u are using a loop control with it, and keep the no. of loops as 3. that means u r amplifing ur signal 3 times

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Yes I am agree with Anamika.You can take small distance of fiber and put amplifier to mitigate the effect of attenuation .And run no of loops,every time loop run it amplifies signal again n again,

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Sry i wanted to put this answer to another post

Profile Photo
      gherbi mohamed
      Participant

hi,
      thanks for you.
      this a link which use a loop control but if i need to design an optical system with dispersion conpensation ( with loop control) without use an amplifier, its true or false?
      best regards

Dispersion Compensation Schemes – A System Perspective

Profile Photo
      Anamika Basnotra
      Participant

hi, Gherbi Mohamed
      you can try removing amplifier from the loop
      and check the result, bt may be results wont be displayed or the o/p may be worse.
      its always preferable to use amplifier with DCF.

Profile Photo
      gherbi mohamed
      Participant

thank’s anamika

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Hi Gherbi
      You are working on RoF. Have you idea about the feedback concept of RoF link. How we can develop the predistorter for it

Profile Photo
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Hi Ajay vyas, why you want to use feedback?Can you please attach on which you are working???

Profile Photo
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

The use of the loop control is to control the amount of laps on a circuit involving a fiber and a aplificador for example, it is easier to control the dispersion and prevents unnecessary usage of many amplifiers for many large distances.

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.