Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      AYAN DEY

How did i solve the problem on Wavelength filter using photonic crystal

Please give me a diagram of frequency filters using photonic crystals

Please give me a diagram of frequency filters using photonic crystals

Scott Newman

Ayn,

Are you asking for assistance with a design or simply asking for the design? The forum support is primarily focused on supporting folks in using the product with their designs. Perhaps one of the other members will share their design but you are likely to get better results asking about specific concerns with your own design.

Scott

Scott Newman

Ayn,

Are you asking for assistance with a design or simply asking for the design? The forum support is primarily focused on supporting folks in using the product with their designs. Perhaps one of the other members will share their design but you are likely to get better results asking about specific concerns with your own design.

Scott

How to create a design of two frequency based filter using photonic crystal
      Sir, with a design, i can easily understand.
      yes sir, i am asking with a design for better understand

How to create a design of two frequency based filter using photonic crystal
      Sir, with a design, i can easily understand.
      yes sir, i am asking with a design for better understand

Scott Newman

Ayan,

We do not have a current example of a two frequency based filter using photonic crystals. We can help you with sorting out issues with a design or how to use the tools but unless one of the other users wants to share a design we are not able to provide custom designs.

Scott

Scott Newman

Ayan,

We do not have a current example of a two frequency based filter using photonic crystals. We can help you with sorting out issues with a design or how to use the tools but unless one of the other users wants to share a design we are not able to provide custom designs.

Scott

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.