Home Forums SYSTEM Visualizers

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Alaa Abdellatif
      Participant

Hello,
      Please I want to know how to visualize my results by BER ANALYZER, EYE DIAGRAM VIEWER, and ELECTRICAL CONSTELLATION for the following attached projects using OFDM.
      Regards.

Attachments:

Hi Alaa,
      I am not sure I understand your question.
      there are some examples showing how to use Electrical constellation visualizer and BER Analyzer, (one of them is attached).
      Also, you can find other examples for the eye diagram viewer (one titled “Eye Diagram Analyzer.osd” from the examples in OptiSystem)
      I encourage you to check the help of each component to determine the input signal types (bits, electrical, or optical) and how it works.

Hope that helps you.
      if you have specific question please let us know to try to help
      thanks
      Mohamed

Alaa Abdellatif
      Participant

Hello Mohamed,
      Thank you for your reply.
      My question concerns the connections of the visualizers’ terminals to get the right graphs in advanced modulation techniques.
      I have no problem in connecting the visualizers in basic non-complicated techniques like in OOK, BPSK, QPSK, .. etc.
      The modulation techniques I have problem in visualizing their results are OFDM modulation diagrams.

Hi Alaa,
      can you send us a specific example and where you want to use visualizer, and we will try to handle your request.

Regards,
      Mohamed Abouseif

Alaa Abdellatif
      Participant

Hello Mr Mohamed,
      The attached file is for an OFDM system just for a simple example. I have a problem in visualizing the BER analysis in this block diagram.

nothing is attached!

Mohamed

Alaa Abdellatif
      Participant

Here is an OFDM project.

Alaa Abdellatif
      Participant

Here is an OFDM project.

Attachments:

Hi Alaa,
      for the project of the screenshot you have sent to me, here is my suggestion to connect BER visualizer.
      you can replace the “Pseudo-Random Bit Sequence Generator” and use the data generated by “BER Test Set”. Also connect the output of the QAM to the input of the “BER Test Set”. in this case the “BER Test Set” can compare the output bit stream to the input bit stream of the communication system.
      so you can display Bit Errors, BER ..and other output statistics.

Hope that helps,
      thanks
      Mohamed

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.