Home Forums SYSTEM Visualizer

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Dear All

i having some issue in oscilloscope, can you please tell me how to connect multiple input(in my case number of inputs are 4) in an electrical visualizer.

ZULKARNAIN
      Participant

hi bawani shaker leelar,

the visvalisers are connected in the same way as that of the optisystem components,however when we connect the visvalizer the connect is appeared as dashed—— line.

hope you will do it soon
      with regards

umer syed
      Participant

hi bawani shanker leelar,

clink on the port of visvalizer and connet to the port of any other component where you need to connect that,

keep in mind that we have different visvalizer libraries for both electrical and optical signal, you can not use one for another,

hope you got my point

with regard

SAHIL SINGH
        Participant

hi…
        Since OptiSystem can propagate the signal and noise separately, you can visualize the results separately. Use the tabs on the left side of the graph to select the representation that you want to view…
        thanks

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi bawani shanker leelar,

very well xplained by both umer syed and the zulkarnian,
      how ever i am attaching a sample file which will help to understand it well.

with reagrds

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello bhawani shankar,
      I agree with everyone who have commented above. Double-click the Oscilloscope Visualizer.
      The Oscilloscope Visualizer dialog box appears.Since OptiSystem can propagate the signal and noise separately, you can visualize the results separately. Use the tabs on the left side of the graph to select the representation that you want to view.
      Please refer to the link below

Lesson 1: Transmitter — External Modulated Laser

regards

Hi All

Rightly put forth bu Aabid and all that you just need to connect the visualizer be it optical or electrical keeping in view whether the output signal of the component is optical or electrical. But in one visualizer u can only view one signal and its different aspects like power and all. for viewing different signals u need to connect different visualizer according to me.

Regards

Burhan

Jojo Mathew
      Participant

Hello Abid,
      As i am new in the optiwave i am not very familiar with the optiwave.
      Thanks for the information. It helped me a lot in getting familiar with the Oscilloscope Visualizer.
      Regards.

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi
      i think we can’t change the number of ports of Oscilloscope. If we have multiple inputs ports we connect oscilloscope to each input port.
      As Asif sir in his elaborated that.

Hi All

i believe there is no such provision to connect multiple ports to single oscilloscope. As then it would have to compare the signals from there inputs and then it is not a comparator as such but a visualizer ( here Oscilloscope).

Regards

Burhan

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.