Home Forums SYSTEM visualizer

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      arjina kryul

Can I generate a train of pulses, or run the simulation in the time domain over a large time window?
      Please help.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      I’ve replied to your question through email. However, for the sake of the forum community I am answering it again.
      It is possible to generate a train of pulses through active mode locked laser. The example (Active Mode Locked Fiber Laser with IM.osd) in OptiSystem Example Library can be used when using a sinusoidal signal to drive the modulator instead of a pulse.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      I’ve replied to your question through email. However, for the sake of the forum community I am answering it again.
      It is possible to generate a train of pulses through active mode locked laser. The example (Active Mode Locked Fiber Laser with IM.osd) in OptiSystem Example Library can be used when using a sinusoidal signal to drive the modulator instead of a pulse.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you sir.
      The example (Active Mode Locked Fiber Laser with IM.osd) in OptiSystem Example Library is not working it took almost 12hr to run and its not completed.One more example is there Active Mode Locked Fibre Laser that is working but in output giving single pulse after almost 12min but sir how to generate train of pulse from single pulse.

Thank you sir.
      The example (Active Mode Locked Fiber Laser with IM.osd) in OptiSystem Example Library is not working it took almost 12hr to run and its not completed.One more example is there Active Mode Locked Fibre Laser that is working but in output giving single pulse after almost 12min but sir how to generate train of pulse from single pulse.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      check the Iterations setting on the Signals tab of the project layout. You may decrease the number to get the results faster. This example has 50 iterations. I have modified it and email it to you.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      check the Iterations setting on the Signals tab of the project layout. You may decrease the number to get the results faster. This example has 50 iterations. I have modified it and email it to you.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

The project took me about 2.5hrs as shown in the attached files.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

The project took me about 2.5hrs as shown in the attached files.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.