Home Forums GENERAL View Signal Visualizer

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      Could anyone explain the significance of View Signal Visualizer, How and where i should use it.
      Because when i attached it to output of Mach-Zendhar modulator , i got the output on View Signal Visualizer as in fig.
      I am not able to understand the readings. So, i ask you to explain please.
      I think it shows signal amplitude vs Central frequency.

Attachments:
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello ranjeet,
      As far as view signal visualizer is concerned, i would suggest you to go through the documentation of the view visualizer component and check the details. It is a basic thing to do and get an idea about the particular component at first place. I hope that would help and you will get benefited by it.
      Regards

+23
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hello Ranjeet,

I agree with aabid baba that you go through the documentation of the view visualizer component… It will surely will be of help to you..

Regards

+5
      Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi,
      As we know that the View Signal Visualizer allows the user to directly access the signal data set associated with all signal types in OptiSystem. As shown in Figure 1, the real or complex field data associated with any signal type can be viewed directly from within a text screen. Either data associated with the Frequency domain or Time domain can be shown (this is selected with the Sampled signal domain parameter). Similarly spatial mode domain can be displayed, either spatially or in the frequency domain.

But i also try to know explanation of the picture i have depicted above,
      The reading of View Signal Visualizer ….

+1
      Manoj Kumar
      Participant

Hi,
      As we know that the View Signal Visualizer allows the user to directly access the signal data set associated with all signal types in OptiSystem. As shown in Figure 1, the real or complex field data associated with any signal type can be viewed directly from within a text screen. Either data associated with the Frequency domain or Time domain can be shown (this is selected with the Sampled signal domain parameter). Similarly spatial mode domain can be displayed, either spatially or in the frequency domain.

But i also try to know explanation of the picture i have depicted above,
      The reading of View Signal Visualizer ….

lu zhong
      Participant

hello,I have encountered the same problem as you. Have you solved it? What do these data mean? Can you explain it? thank you .

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.