Home Forums GENERAL URGENT HELP IN visualizer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      arjina kryul

Respected Optisystem user and the member of Optisystem ,
      I have made Passive mode lock laser and in visualizer i want to replete this pulse for large time windows and want to increase plot to full windows and try to trace every point please help me to do this, I am very grateful be a member of optiwave.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      you can control the setting of the time window through the Layout properties window. You could set the Simulation window to “Set bit rate”, “Set time window” or “Set sample rate”, which represents the frequency window. The parameters Sequence length and Samples per bit affect the setting of the time window and frequency window. Please refer to the User Reference Guide which you can access from the Help in the GUI toolbar.
      The data at any output port can be view using the View Signal Visualizer, which you can export as txt or csv format.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      you can control the setting of the time window through the Layout properties window. You could set the Simulation window to “Set bit rate”, “Set time window” or “Set sample rate”, which represents the frequency window. The parameters Sequence length and Samples per bit affect the setting of the time window and frequency window. Please refer to the User Reference Guide which you can access from the Help in the GUI toolbar.
      The data at any output port can be view using the View Signal Visualizer, which you can export as txt or csv format.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.