Home Forums GENERAL Update 13.0.3

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Good morning,
      I received today an email containing a link and password to upgrade my version to 13.0.3. When i open the link on the browser and enter the password, nothing happens and i get stuck in the same page.
      Does this happen to somebody else?

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

My initial guess is that you have spaces at the end of your password when copying/pasting. You might also want to try a different browser (as this seems to rectify these issues from time to time).

Cheers,
      Bryan

+1
        Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Hi Bryan, thanks for your help! I probably copied a space at the end as you suggest, I am now able to download the upgrade file.

Best Regards!

Alessandro

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

I succesfully upgraded to 13.0.3…thanks again for your help Bryan.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Alessandro!

I have a question just out of my curiosity, I don’t think that received the email with the update that you have mentioned about. Does it come to university’s email or do you need to be a purchaser of the software yourself? What version of OptiSystem did you have before?

Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Hi Ravil, is your license updated yearly? As you may know, minor/major releases are free only if you have a “running” subscription. The license I have is from my company but I am the reference person, this is why the email was sent to me. Let me know if my answer helps.

nice, version 13!!! i like it 🙂

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Hi
      is the update version for all licence user who has version 13.0. or not.
      I have 13.0.2 . I purchased the optisystem 12.2 version in april 2014. can we update it?
      Is there any special features in latest version.

Alessandro Festa
        Participant

If you purchased in april 2014 and did not pay after one year, I am afraid you no longer have the rights to upgrade. Bryan can surely help you on this matter.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.