Home Forums SYSTEM Underwater Channel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rudra Pratap

Hello everyone,
      I am recently trying to simulate communication system with underwater channel as per some papers, but I am not able to find the underwater channel in optisystem. Most of the researchers have used an underwater channel, but in my case there is no such channel. If anyone knows how to simulate such a condition or knows how can I import underwater channel, kindly let me know it would be a great help.

Thank you for giving your time.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Rudra,
      we’ve created two new components for under water that will be available in release OptiSystem 20.1 (three months). the components allow the simulation of line-of-sight and non-line of sight under water communication. you may communicate with me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Rudra,
      we’ve created two new components for under water that will be available in release OptiSystem 20.1 (three months). the components allow the simulation of line-of-sight and non-line of sight under water communication. you may communicate with me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.