Home Forums SYSTEM underwater channel

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aseel Rwaidi
      Participant

Hello, recently I am trying to simulate an optical wireless communication system with an underwater channel, but I am not able to find the underwater channel in any version of optisystem. according to the papers, most researchers have simulated the channel based on matlab code, but it would be a great help if anyone knows if there is a new version can already support underwater OWC channel or knows how can I import underwater channel, kindly inform me.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Aseel,
      we have developed two new Underwater channel components that are available to some customers. They will be generally available in OptiSystem 21 next release.
      Let me know if you have valid maintenance and support license and I’ll arrange a version for you temporary.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thanks for your reply. In fact, currently I don’t have one, but if it possible to arrange a version for me I’m very interested in getting a maintenance and supported license for the optisystem program, can you help me to provide support and get it?
      knowing that my university have no valid license rights as I know!

Sawyer Ge

Hello Aseel,

Thanks for your interest in our product and service.

Can you send your request with your university information to sawyer.ge@optiwave.com?

Thanks.

Sawyer

I already sent, thanks for your time.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.