Home Forums SYSTEM Unable to Open file

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Shahbaz Qureshi
      Participant

I have been working on this file but I cant open it anymore in optisystem. It gives an error that failed to load document. Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Shahbaz,

I am using the latest OptiSystem version and managed to open your file with no problem. This could happen due to the fact that you are using an older version that what you were using before when you were working with the attached file and saved the file with that. Please see if changing the version is actually the reason.

Regards

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi Shahbaz Qureshi,
      I am also able to open the file using the latest version of OptiSystem v13 and tried many times and successfully simulation also finished. I would suggest you to download the latest version.

Regards,
      Dhiman

alistu
      Participant

If you are currently using the latest version and facing the problem stated above, you have a similar case with the one expressed in the following forum topic (please see the screen shots attached in the page and compare them to yours). if it is so, you’d better contact Optiwave:

optiwave.com/forums/topic/ofdm-ftth-network/

Regards

feras
      Participant

hi shahbaz,
      i had opened the file without any problem , and i am using optisystem version 13 , try to change the directory of your file and rerun it maybe it will benefit you.
      Regards

Shahbaz Qureshi
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the prompt response. I will try installing another version and change directory then run the file again.

feras
      Participant

you are welcome shahbaz , and i hope you will solve the problem as soon as possible.
      regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.