Home Forums GENERAL Ultra-narrow bandwidth and large tuning range single-passband microwave photonic

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      zainab alzaidy
      Participant

Hello all

I have a problem when I try to make a simulation of the attached figure. When I connect the coupler and circulator to the opti system program, I do not get out put on the optical spectrum analyzer. Is it possible to help me? Is it possible to connect your figure to the program that was mentioned above and attach it to me? I would be grateful and thankful to you.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Zainab,
      you need to make sure that you have an optical null connected to any input port of the components that you use and have no signal. Also, you need to make sure that you add Optical delay element in the path of the backward direction signal to allow the reflected signal to be calculated.
      I hope this feedback helps you resolve the issue. if it persist, email me the project as Zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com and I’ll check it.
      Let me know the version of OptiSystem that you use and if you have valid license of OptiSystem.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.