Home Forums SYSTEM UDWDM PON design problem

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MD TAUFEEQ AHMED
      Participant

hello all,

there is a problem when connecting a port to the subsystem. I HAVE ATTACHED THE UDWDM PON DESIGN BELOW
      if i create subsytem after connections then it is ok but if once the links are cut, i am unable to connect it again. so i have to bring total system out of subsystem to make connections .

also if i create subsystem first and then creating input and output ports in it, i am unable to make connections betweem subsystem and outer main layout parts.
      please help me in this regard.
      I HAVE ATTACHED THE UDWDM PON DESIGN BELOW.

Hi there,
      whenever you create a subsystem and do not connect it to any you Must create ports to it first after this subsystem can be connected to any other component.
      but if you created subsystem after connections that means you already created the ports to it that is why it was ok.

Hope that helps to you.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

MD TAUFEEQ AHMED
      Participant

hello Mohammed Abouseif,
      Thank you for your reply…I got a clarity now on this.
      Also, do you know any challenges faced by UDWDM PON system so that I can focus my research more toward that way and thus I can save time. I am working on it past 3 months but couldn’t find any challenge to work on it. Please just let me know if any. It would be of great help for me.

Thank you
      MD TAUFEEQ AHMED

Hi,
      you are welcome. one of the challenge might be the high order nonliearity effect, or the back reflection.

thanks
      Mohamed Abouseif

Hi MD TAUFEEQ AHMED,
      I don’t see the Attracted file, You can Upload again.
      Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.