Home Forums SYSTEM Two simulations in Opti2DGraph

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Fernando Teles
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      I have simulated two OCDMA systems, a coherent system and another incoherent system, the two are in different files, I would like to compare the performance of both adding a graphical in report section, but I can’t put the two results of the simulations in only one graphic.
      Is there possible to generate a graphical with the results of the two simulations that I have obtained?

Fernando Teles
      Participant

Similar to the graph generated in matlab, in this case the OCDMA coherent represented by blue graph and the OCDMA incoherent represented by red graph for example…

Attachments:
        alistu
        Participant

Hi Fernando,

If there is a way to present results of both simulations in one graph, it would be possible to do so by using the two layouts in one osd file. To do this, you can open both of your simulation files, choose ‘add layout’ option from “layout” in the menu bar in one of the osd files, and then copy your other osd file simulation layout in the new layout that you have added in the first osd file. Then you have to change the layout parameters in the second layout according to your second osd layout parameters. In other words, you are using multiple layouts in one osd file by doing so.

Regards

+1
      Fernando Teles
      Participant

Thank you very much Alistu!

A final question, do you know how to enable the Project Browser in Optisystem 7 on Windows 7?
      This option is enable only in Optisystem 13…

Attachments:
        alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome Fernando. Unfortunately I haven’t worked with OptiSystem version 7 and I don’t know much about its capabilities. I hope Optiwave team will answer your question, since it is somehow technical.

BTW, if the image you have attached is a snapshot of version 7, then the multiple layout option seems to be available in that version too (I can see “layout 1” and “layout 2” being written there).

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.