Home Forums SYSTEM TWDM

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

First I made a TDM-PON network based on G-PON technology that simulates normally after I made a TWDM-PON network based on this palette that uses the G-PON technology, made using an IEEE article, putting a WC (splitter/combiner) that is inserted into the central Office (CO) and the remote node (RN) in advance that is to upgrade without substantially change the structure of the network already installed : employed a three-port device that combines/separates wavelength band. The range of wavelength used in the downstream and upstream are 1260 ~ 1360nm and ~ 1480 ~ 1500nm, respectively. On the network already installed, the splitter connects 8 ONUs using wavelength λ1. For upgrading, entered in the OLT optical source generating 16 new wavelengths, that through the WC1 integrate to λ1 and are released in the fiber. In RN, the WC2 separates the new wavelengths and sends them to the gateway of the AWG, while the λ1 continues connecting to optical passive splitter. In this way, it would have an increase in the number of users taking advantage as much as possible of the structure already installed. If the user wishes to make use of current services (hitherto provided by the divisor) and also the new generation services will then be necessary to add more 2 WCs, one in RN and others in the ONU itself. I did exactly that I put on the existing toilet, ONUs so that the simulation of error? What is causing the error?
      Link Project: http://www.mediafire.com/?cndd9gzezc64zma

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Based on this article http://www.mediafire.com/view/jnophcz8w6r8hse/An_efficient_evolution_method_from_tdm-pon_to__next-generation_pon.pdf eh, more so than modified, where the 8 ONUs will power both the existing TDM network already existing as the WDM inserted. Because the simulaçāo of the error?

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

I tried to run the project several times what happens is that the program closes alone being necessary to restart the program, had once the computer has been switched off, can someone help me indicating the error in the project

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

It seems to run fine on my computer. The results are good as well. Did you change any simulation properties?

Heitor Galvao
          Participant

When I run the simulation (CRTL + F5) so is giving these errors that I cited in the comments or the computer restarts or else error while … am using optisystem Damian 7 my computer settings are as follows: (image attached)
          What advise do Damian?

Attachments:
          Damian Marek
          Participant

Heitor,

The issue here then must be with the amount of memory your computer has. 1.7 GB is pretty low, but there might still be away to simulate the project. If you get rid of all the extra visualizers and Data Monitors on the output ports of each component only keeping those that you need you should be able to simulate it. Use the Monitor Tool on the right toolbar of OptiSystem to delete the data monitors.

I tried you base project and it takes around 3 GB of memory.

Regards

Attachments:
          +1
          Heitor Galvao
          Participant

Thanks Damian

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Error while…

Attachments:
      Joseph Jiang
      Participant

i perfectly agree with damian and i had the same question some times

Heitor Galvao
        Participant

That’s why I like the Forum doubt a user can be to other users.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Damian emerged something I believe to be a “mistake” of the program so I am working doing test on my project and I’m using the new version of optisystem the 13.0.2, when I went to my project this morning, the links of components disappeared, I really don’t know what happened, follows the image.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

I mean the links of the ONUs to the splitters and the ONUs with AWG, regarding displays as you can see in the project I’m studying specifically two ONUs, thus it is possible to simulate

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

For knowledge I bought a notebook with 4 GB of RAM, and the least you need to simulate is three’s and it worked, so that by using the new version period of 30 days, the new optisystem, occurred what mentioned above, kept working and appeared “licence expired”, being that I’m on the second day of use of 30, and then tried to open the project again it worked, now working normally.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.