Home Forums GENERAL TWDM PON

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

I am having problem related to simulation of this osd file as it takes very much time.here, i am uploading osd file if possible someone suggest the problem(s) realted to it. so. that i could work further.

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet,

I tried to run the calculation for the .osd file you have attached, but I faced an error urging to close OptiSystem. I tried it for several time, and I am using the last version of OptiSystem. Can please tell me which version of OptiSystem you are using that doesn’t crash when the simulation is run?

Regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Thank you Alistu sir,
      But i don’t have any problem related to opening of file, but still i will try to do some extra work on design and do some necessary changes before reuoploading it and then i seek for your help.

umer syed
      Participant

hi ranjeet,
      either there may be some logical error

or power level of the CW laser may be high

with regards

ZULKARNAIN
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet…
      i agree with Umer Syed .First you should look for any logical error in your design and try to vary certain parameters like power level of your laser etc .
      Hope your problem gets resolved

Aabid Baba
        Participant

hello umer and zulkarnain,
        It is not necessarily about high power. It can be a bug issue because there is a problem people are facing as far as software compatibility is concerned. Same query has been posted by few people who have complained about the same and it is because of working on different operating machine systems and different optisystems versions.

Regards

+24
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi aabid baba,

i beleive you have read the query of ranjeet very well,and he has the problem of very long simulation time of his optical design.he also has attached the .osd for conveince, please be focussed on the on the issue of large simulation of this perticular .osd file.

do not make the perticular query the general one

with regardds

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi ranjeet,
      i also had problem in opening your attached .osd file.
      it do not shows any warning while opening the .osd file. the optisystem loads and stops by itself.
      i suggest you to explain the parmeter you have taken or attachg the screen shots of the .osd file.

with regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.