Home Forums GENERAL Transmitter and reciever

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keegan Tom

I am currently working on a project. I am looking for a transmitter and receiver that can be controlled from one spot, preferably from a computer, and is able to control hundreds of the receivers with a push of a button. I need something that can transmit around 100 miles and is in a relatively small form factor. It will only be giving a raspberry pie a signal to turn on and off, so it does not have to be anything super complex. Looking to get started ASAP and anything would help and would be much appreciated.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Keegan,
      Optiwave offers software that can be used to model your system. All the devices that you’ve mentioned exist in OptiSystem software. We don’t offer hardware.
      Please contact me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com if you need to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Keegan,
      Optiwave offers software that can be used to model your system. All the devices that you’ve mentioned exist in OptiSystem software. We don’t offer hardware.
      Please contact me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com if you need to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.