Home Forums BPM Tracking effect loss over mode profile

Tracking effect loss over mode profile

Profile Photo
(joined November 2014)
Participant

Dear All,

Overlapping the mode profile for several tracking points along Waveguide. Is there any tool to track at least 6 trails for wavelength over Waveguide.

Responses (4):

Profile Photo
      musabtr1
      Participant

Dear All,

Overlapping the mode profile for several tracking points along Waveguide. Is there any tool to track at least 6 trails for wavelength over Waveguide.

Profile Photo
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Yes, if you run a parameter sweep. This tutorial shows you how to both set the power in path tool and how to create a wavelength sweep.

Using VB Scripting for the Simulation

Regards

+1
      Profile Photo
      musabtr1
      Participant

Dear Damian,

using the parameter sweep for one parameter would be great for wavelength. I am trying to control two parameters, which is related to Design geometries. I hope to make it in a perfect way.

Thanks for your valueable time.

Profile Photo
      musabtr1
      Participant

I face a problem to control both dimensions in X and Y axises. Once I obtain a guideline for Z direction. Is there anyway to control the parameters with parallel changes.

Control Wavelength with Waveguide dimensions opens the gate for more challenges.

+1
        Profile Photo
        Damian Marek
        Participant

Not sure I understand completely what your objective here is. You would like to change the waveguide X and Y dimensions depending on the wavelength?

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.