Home Forums SYSTEM To Brother Damian Marek

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Masud Rana
      Participant

Asslamualikum(peace be upon you), brother Damian Marek,

I have a request for you. I am new to optisystem. I have read all the available material provided by optiwave from internet, but i found that the materials(such as toutorial-1 & 2, component library, Matlab binary or optical or electrical components…) are to hard to understand about the feedback loop and Matlab components in optisystem.

I think and i believe that, if you create some tutorial(Video or pdf) for us about “how to simulates feedback loop and how to use Matlab components in optisystm ” in detail , it will be very helpful for beginners.

Thank you

Damian Marek
      Participant

In your other post I linked you to a tutorial on the Matlab component, but I think you have a good point about using feedback in OptiSystem. I’ll see what we can do in the department. In the meantime, do you have any particular questions about the feedback loops simulation?

Regards

Raja masud
      Participant

hello Marek,
      i have got a problem with feedback loop, can you please visit this link? https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/please-someone-help-problem-with-feed-back-loop/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.