Home Forums SYSTEM Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)

Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)

Profile Photo
(joined September 2019)
Participant

Hello
I am combining the electrical signals and I use the result of this combination to modulate a single AM modulator, where the optical carrier enters. However, my eye chart is duplicated due to the sum of the signal over time, which is done using the combiner. I am attaching the transmitter and receiver images as well as the eye diagrams obtained in the simulation.
Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?
Thanks

Attachments:
  1. TDM-1.pdf

Responses (2):

Profile Photo
    Sinara
    Participant

Hello
    I am combining the electrical signals and I use the result of this combination to modulate a single AM modulator, where the optical carrier enters. However, my eye chart is duplicated due to the sum of the signal over time, which is done using the combiner. I am attaching the transmitter and receiver images as well as the eye diagrams obtained in the simulation.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    1. TDM-1.pdf
    Profile Photo
    Joshua Donald

Hi Sinara,
    Would you be able to attach the project as a Zip file so i can have a look at it.
    There is also an example on an OTDM multiplexer that you may find helpful located at
    C:\Users\User Name\Documents\OptiSystem 16.1 Samples\Lightwave systems\OTDM designs\OTDM Multiplexer
    Regards,
    Josh

Profile Photo
    Sinara
    Participant

Hello

I am sending the simulation file for you to check.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Sinara.

LoginYou must be logged in to reply to this topic.