Home Forums SYSTEM The simulation file for help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wenhui feng
      Participant

wenhuifeng

Hi I’m Wenhui Feng.I created a simulation file, there are about 100 gb/s PM-QPSK modulation communication system.But the result of simulation is not the result of theory, signal coming out in DSP, observed on the constellation diagram should be distributed in four quadrants, but I can’t do that, is my wrong parameters, or am I the simulation components put wrong file?
      Can someone help me to modify it? Thank you very much, I really need to complete the simulation.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

There are a couple problems with your project that I had to fix before I could even simulate. I suggest starting from the small building blocks without and transmission link and test their operation. Often projects get very complicated and there are many parameters that could be set wrong.

The first thing I saw was the the bit generators were set incorrectly. The units were in Gbit/s and the stated value was 56e09, which is already in Gbit/s so the resultant bit rate was much larger than you probably wanted. Furthermore, the symbol rate should be set to half of the bit rate since you are using a qpsk format.

Try changing these options and troubleshooting the project without the transmission link.

Cheers!

Damian Marek
      Participant

One more thing I saw was that the constellation visualizers are not detecting the appropriate signal. There should only be two for the input one for each polarization and they should be connected to one of the outputs of each of the four M-ary pulse generators.

Regards

wenhui feng
        Participant

I’m very sorry, I’m not very familiar to use Optisystem software really, can you help me to modify my simulation file? Really thank you very much, I don’t know how to modify.
        But I am very anxious to again, so trouble you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.