Home Forums SYSTEM storage loop part coupling issue

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      khan k
      Participant

Hi,Any one can help me
      I am using X-coupler in the simulation the storage loop part not coupled to the X-coupler I am circulation in that
      region in the image.
      Thanks

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Numan,

If my perception from your statement is right, you would like to see if the “Storage Loop Part” of the attached schematic is connected to the. As it can be seen, one of the inputs to the coupler is from this part. Thereason for you thinking it is just circulation is the fact that one output of the coupler also goes to the same loop.

khan k
      Participant

Sir if I connect the storage loop output to the X-coupler as shown in the below figure output signal cannot display at the end

alistu
        Participant

Can you please attach your osd implementation so that I would be able to check it? In the meanwhile, since it seems to be like one of the problems with feedback structure, I suggest that you visit the following link to see if your problem is like the one discussed there:

DBSK Modulator

khan k
      Participant

Sir previous I have attached the image sir that design in progress but I can attach another design in that design I am facing the same issue If can feedback the output in the xcoupler At the receiver end BER tester cannot show the signal.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.