Home Forums SYSTEM Stimuled brillouin Scattering

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Good time to help me configure a suitable form in an optical fiber, the non-linear phenomenon Good afternoon helps me to configure for a suitable form in an optical fiber, the non-linear phenomenon, SBS

Hi Erwin,
      there is a webinar regarding “Nonlinear phenomena in optical fiber” using OptiSystem that describe 7 nonlinear phenomena: SPM, XPM, SS, SBS, SRS, FWM, and RS.
      just go to this link (https://optiwave.com/resources/webinars/webinar-describing-nonlinear-phenomena-optical-fibers-using-optisystem/)
      then register and you will receive the webinar explaining the examples.

hope that helps,
      thanks
      Mohamed

Thanks Mohamed, but my question is when to configure the sbs in bidirectional fiber the theory tells me that it moves 11GHz approximately but in every document that I review does not show me the output signal, that’s my doubt, it only shows me graphics that relate only to output powers vs dispersed power
      That is why I wanted to know if I am generating well my non-linear phenomenon sbs to a bidirectional fiber.

Fabrice MFUAMBA
      Participant

could you email me ? fabriceshao@yahoo.fr, i’m working on same topic as well, we can share ideas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.