Home Forums SYSTEM Spectral Amplitude Coding OCDMA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepak vyas
      Participant

I would like work on SAC-OCDMA System ,how i can proceed ? Do research on this topic using Optisystem Kindly suggest the views.
      thanks

Damian Marek
      Participant

There is a similar forum post at:

https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/optical-cdma-system/

If you are looking for recent research topics, I found this article on simulating an SAC-OCDMA network using OptiSystem. We don’t have an exact design file for this, but you could adapt the “SAC-OCDMA.osd” in your samples folder to recreate their results.

Alhassan, A.M.; Badruddin, N.; Saad, N.M.; Aljunid, S.A., “Beat noise mitigation through spatial multiplexing in spectral amplitude coding OCDMA networks,” Photonics (ICP), 2013 IEEE 4th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.169,171, 28-30 Oct. 2013

Deepak vyas
      Participant

Thanks sir

Deepak vyas
      Participant

i had read the Paper on “Generation of a new hybrid sub-carrier multiplexing SAC-OCDMA system based on FSO” .sir we proceed this work by changing the detection technique used by the author . Can we have the osd of this paper.

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Deepak,

Although the authours did indeed use OptiSystem, unfortunately we don’t have the project file they made. Maybe you could ask them?

Deepak vyas
      Participant

sir, ca we enhance the FTTH by using FSO with help of optisystem 12 ?

Harold ADEGNANDJOU
      Participant

(Awaiting moderation)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.