Home Forums SYSTEM Software expire before date

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Jamal
      Participant

I installed optisystem14 and it says ‘could not obtain licence. Terminating application’ although there are still 13 days left
      Is there any remedy ?

Jamal
      Participant

Anyone can suggest any solution

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Jamal,

I am surprised such an error has occured in your installed optiware tool… I suggest you contact the optiwave support team with your query… They will surely provide you with the exact solution… Usually demo version works fine for a trial period of 30 days…

Regards

Sahil Singh

+4
      Jamal
      Participant

And strangely, every time i run the software, it reduces the number of days left.
      It was 13 earlier, now it says its 12 days left

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi jammal;

it happens some time with the evaluation software for the 1 month trail(30 days)..it happenned with me also .

just uninstall the application from your system and then re install it.
      may be it would help because this worked for me then also.

please also check date and time settings of your system

with regards

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi aasif,

Will one be able to download the trial version of the optiwave tool having allready done it on the same PC ? Are ou sure about this ? I doubt it may work…

Regards

Sahil Singh

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

well sahil singh

i dont mean mean what you say…. you do not have to redownload the software from the optiwave website..
      but you have to re-install the already downloaded softwave after the installation… after installation restart you operating system once..
      i may work

with regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      I agree with aasif here. This problem has been faced by few people in the past too especially with version 14. Aasif is right just uninstall and then reinstall and restart your computer. It will work fine hopefully.
      Regards

+3
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hello aabid baba and aasif bashir,

Well i understand the point of view of both of you and since you allready have experience of such a problem then the solution you suggested might workout… I actually misinterpreted your comment… Thanks for the information..

Regards

Sahil Singh

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

well confusion happens to every one .. its ok sahil singh

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi jamal,
      As it has been asked to uninstall and reinstall the optisystem to get rid of the problems being described and check the date and time settings of your system, I agree with that.
      We could download 30 days trial with each univerity/college emai-id .. and use it for 30 days properly.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Ranjeet,

Very correctly said and i believe this problem has allready been addressed…Anyways Thanks for our reply and sharing your experience…

Regards

Sahil Singh

Hi all

i believe as already has been suggested by Daiman Marek in other post that regarding any issue with the versions of optisystem or any problem in downloading and all. all u can do and ofcourse the best solution is to contact optiwave support team. they are better at the helm of affairs. he has even closed many topics for this reason as it has to be addressed to the support team only.

Regards

Burhan

+14

HELLO EVERYONE..

i completely agree with Burhan that if there is any issue with the versions of optisystem or any problem in downloading and all We should try to contact the optiwave support team.. Surely they really are better at the helm of affairs..
        There are numerous threads regarding the same problem and every time it has been suggested to people to contact the optiwave support team.
        Thanks & regards

+7
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi all,

I too agree with the point of view of you all that we should contact the optiwave support team as they will be able to provide the exact solution.. However sometimes discussing such types of issues on the forum may too provide beneficial to some extent…

Regards

Sahil Singh

HI SAHIL SINGH..

Yes i agree with that but these issues are mostly pertaining to optiwave support.. Anyways i hope it will help him to a large extent as he may have got the understanding of his problem by all this discussion..
      Thanks & regards

+2
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Fayiqa,

Yes you are correct about such issues being handled prcisely by the optiwave support team… Hope Jamal will get the solution to his problem…

Regards

Sahil Singh

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      This is a problem we often face while installing the evaluation trial version. I myself had faced this problem with 30 day evaluation trial version of optisystem 13 but what i did was what other members have mentioned already. I uninstalled , removed all the files of Optisystem from the program files along junk files and then reinstalled. It worked fine. I hope your issue has gotten solved by now.
      Regards

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi aabid baba,

This solution provided by seems to be the most appropriate one as the other members have also faced the same problem and they too suggested the solution as you mentioned in your previous comment…

Regards

Sahil Singh

Jamal
      Participant

Thank you all for your kind suggestions.
      The method worked, I unistalled and installed it again and its working with remaining days left.
      Burhan, Fayiqa : Point noted.
      However I must say the forum is extremely helpful.
      Thanks all once again

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Jamal,

Glad to know that youur query was resolved on the forum… Thanks burhan and fayiqa for sharing our valuable experience…

Regards

Sahil Singh

HELLO JAMAL..

You are welcome.. I am glad to know that your problem was solved and yeah i agree with your the forum provides immense help regarding almost everything we are doing on the optisystem tool.. Discussions are good too.
      Anyways keep sharing problems and issues.. Everyone gets benefited from that

Thanks & regards

Amitoj Singh
      Participant

is it possible to download software on same pc by providing different email id and use it for 30 days

Aabid Baba
        Participant

Hello Amitoj Singh,
        Well let me tell you that the trial version can be downloaded only once per email id and the email id should specifically belong to some organization. The downloading of the tool is restricted Well if you want to continue working on this software then it is better for you to purchase the license for one user. I feel that is the best option available. I hope it will help you.
        Regards

+1
      Amitoj Singh
      Participant

????

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Amitoj Singh,

I do not think that you can download the trial version of the optiware software tool more than once on the same PC irrespective of the email i.d”s being different… Its a trial and is supposed to be downloaded only once… Hope it helps

Regards

Sahil Singh

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.