Home Forums FDTD Snapshot

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Scott Newman

(Awaiting moderation)

Scott Newman

(Awaiting moderation)

Chulwoo Ahn

Hello, I am Chulwoo Ahn in Kyunghee University, Information display department.

I am using opti-FDTD program, and I am stuck in finding ‘Set Snapshot’ button.

Despite there is tutorials kindly, and “Select “Simulation ->Take Snapshot” menu option” is written, but I couldn’t find that option in my simulation tab.

Also, there are some examples in the OptiFDTD_10_Technical_Background_and_Tutorials.pdf file but not in my ‘samples’ folder. Is this normal?

I will upload my situation screenshot.

Thank you,

Chulwoo Ahn

Scott Newman

This would be because you are using manuals written for a much older version of the product. The snapshot option is now stored in the simulation menu on the simulation progress window once a simulation has started. I have included a screenshot of the window in question.

Scott

Scott Newman

This would be because you are using manuals written for a much older version of the product. The snapshot option is now stored in the simulation menu on the simulation progress window once a simulation has started. I have included a screenshot of the window in question.

Scott

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.