Home Forums GENERAL Sine generator

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      lanalayaq

Hi everyone, what is the purpose of the sine generator in radio over fiber, and how does it is working. Also, the value of frequency, bias, phase, and amplitude how can be detected and each of them will affect the result?
      with regards
      Lana

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      the frequency of the sinewave generator determines the RoF tones (how far these tones from the laser carrier frequency). Please refer to the examples of OptiSystem Example Library to view the operation of RoF in different systems.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      the frequency of the sinewave generator determines the RoF tones (how far these tones from the laser carrier frequency). Please refer to the examples of OptiSystem Example Library to view the operation of RoF in different systems.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

thank you dear Ahmad Atieh but I can not find this example in optisystem 14 what can I do?

thank you dear Ahmad Atieh but I can not find this example in optisystem 14 what can I do?

Ahmad Atieh

you need to have OptiSystem version 18.0 or 19.0 to access those examples. They are not available in version 14.0.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

you need to have OptiSystem version 18.0 or 19.0 to access those examples. They are not available in version 14.0.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

ok, excuse me dear how i can download version 18 forever not crack?

ok, excuse me dear how i can download version 18 forever not crack?

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      To acquire a perpetual license (forever), you need to buy the software license. Please email info@optiwave.com to get a quote.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      To acquire a perpetual license (forever), you need to buy the software license. Please email info@optiwave.com to get a quote.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.