Home Forums SYSTEM Simple WDM-PON design

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Stanimir Kostadinov
      Participant

I need to design simple WDW-PON System. Can u clarify where is my fault and why upstream signal not send after the mux. Does my WDM design is correct or not. I attach my file.
      Best Regards

Attachments:
      Ashu verma
      Participant

Hi Stanimir,

Welcome to optisystem forum,May you tell me Which version of optisystem you are using?Because the system you have attched,i am not able to open it.For general discussion i would like to you to visit the optiwave samples if you are using latest version.There is example of WDM PON with AWG at 2.5Gbps.System is design very beautifully and you can easily understand the concept.I have also mention some links on discussion relative to your area of interest.Rest i will try your system using latest version and get back to you soon.

Hybrid Systems' examples

Designing a TDM-PON bidirectional system

Regards

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Stanimir,

For the same problem as Sam Sung has, I can not open your scheme with the version I have right now. Some general information from previous forums is given in provided him links. If you have a chance, please, upload the screen shots of your scheme, so we can look at them in a meanwhile…

Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Hi Ravil, I can open the scheme with 13.0.2

Ravil
          Participant

Hi Alessandro, thanks for letting me know! That explains the reason since I had version 12 at that time.

Stanimir Kostadinov
      Participant

Thanks for your reply.
      The version I use is Product Version: 13,0,2,
      I upload the screen shots of my project.

Stanimir Kostadinov
      Participant

Attachments:

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Hello stanimir,Samsung gave you a good idea regarding PON .I am not able to see the screen shot of your project.Please reload it.I have also tries to open this file but could’nt open.

Stanimir Kostadinov
      Participant

I do not why but I can not attach my screen shots. I attach the files, but it is nothing upload.

Alessandro Festa
        Participant

Can you try to upload them on an external site and then write the link in your post?

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Stanimir, what is the size of your screen shots that you are trying to upload? If I am not mistaken, there is a maximum size limitation of 20Mb. In that case you can follow Alessandro’s recommendations…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.