Home Forums SYSTEM SEQUENCE LAYOUT

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Idahor Emmanuel
      Participant

Please how do i change the “SEQUENCE LENGTH” on design layout to 102400 bits…. IMAGE BELOW.

Attachments:
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Idahor,
      Why are you not able to change the sequence length when you can click on the “sequence length” tab and over-write 128 as 102400. There shouldn’t be any problem at first place because all you have to do is click and change. Are you facing a problem with digit limit??
      As far as i am concerned i have changed to 2048 bits for one of my implementations. Please let me know if we have a limit on digit number. I do not have access to tool right now.
      regards

Idahor Emmanuel
      Participant

I actually cant… from 65536, the next number you can put is 131072…. you cant type 102400, it jumps to 131072 automatically.

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Okay i see.. Now what we can do here is that we can use hit and trial method to do it . If 102400 jumps to 131072 instead then can we put in a number that would automatically go to 102400 if that is the case..
      But it is quite strange because what i have seen it that i get the same sequence length which i input not something like this which you are mentioning here. I hope someone has a answer for it.
      Regards

HI ALL
      Here i wish to ask that is this a problem of not being able to input desired sequence length of there is some relevance of the sequence length with something..?
      I strongly believe there will be some model or some logic of putting the sequence length and as per that we need to manipulate it.
      Thanks and regards

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi all..

Well sequence length directly gives the idea of the number of samples taken by the system. That must surely have to do with the feasibility . Maybe that’s why you can’t put a random value there. I think there would certainly be some acceptable values for sequence length for our systems.

Regards.

Hi All

I believe that it should be a multiple of 2 as in 2 raised to power something and i believe it would be that value that it may accept as in 1024 is 2 raised to power 10. May be that is logic it might be following in order to take specific values and not certain values.

Regards

Burhan

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi all,

Maybe the logic mentioned by burhan is right.. It seems okay to me.. I suggest Idahor Emmanuel to try it and see if it works..

Regards

Sahil Singh

MHD NA
      Participant

There shouldn’t be any problem at first place because all you have to do is click and change.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.