Home Forums SYSTEM Sending binary bits of image in fso channel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have uploaded the file which contains the bits of image(1024 bits exist in it) and we need to transmit it through fso channel so that we can find out the ber. Here in our case we are using different channels to analyse our project whether we are able to transmit and receive the signal without any error or not but here iam facing problem with sending the bits of images. Can anybody help me out

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vankireddy,
      You need to load the digitized image to the “User Defined Bit Sequence Generator” component using the filed “Filename”. You need first to select “From file” in the field “Bit sequence definition”. Please check the datasheet for the component for guidance on the structure for the sequence.dat file.
      You could send me the file and OptiSystem project as zip file and I’ll check it out. please use my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      Which version of OptiSystem are you using?
      regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vankireddy,
      You need to load the digitized image to the “User Defined Bit Sequence Generator” component using the filed “Filename”. You need first to select “From file” in the field “Bit sequence definition”. Please check the datasheet for the component for guidance on the structure for the sequence.dat file.
      You could send me the file and OptiSystem project as zip file and I’ll check it out. please use my email ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      Which version of OptiSystem are you using?
      regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.