Home Forums GENERAL Security problems.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Heitor Galvao
      Participant

I need to do a literature review in the area of security, involving networks TDM-PONs, request articles, books involving this security area.

Liju Mohan
      Participant

Hi Heitor,

Maybe this article could be of use to you.

Regards,

Heitor Galvao
        Participant

Thanks for the willingness to help as I can’t find the article

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

In forum rules changed? That’s why the article was not allowed?

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Copyright it?

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Heitor Galvao Hi,
      From Google search you can get a lot of materials for literature review in the area of security, involving networks TDM-PONs.
      From the literature review you can find the various problem and its possible solutions that will help you to decide your research objectives. Once your objective is clear than you can get help for the specific objective at different research forum and can request articles / books involving those particular research area.
      Regards.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Thank you for what you said, I have done what I said does anyone have access to IEEE platform and could send me the following items please:

— — — > K. Asaka, “Consideration of Tunable Components for Next-Generation Passive Optical Network Stage 2 (NG-PON2),” IEEE Jounal of Lightwave Technology, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1-5.2015.
      — — — > Z. Wang, k. Kravtsov, j. Chang, P.R.Prucnal, “Sensor data transmission thread overaly on gigabit passive optical network,” IEEE/OSA Journal of Optics Communications and Networks, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 553-558, July 2011.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

The University in that study did not sign this platform.

nice discussion

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.