Home Forums SYSTEM screen shot ofoptisystem layout and results

screen shot ofoptisystem layout and results

Profile Photo
(joined May 2014)
Participant

Is there any other way to copy the optisystem layout and paste in wordfile.When i take printscreen the layout is not clear.In the similar way results too.Kindly help me

Responses (38):

Profile Photo
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Sanjeev Kumar,

Thanks for providing such detailed explanation about how to take the snapshot of the design in optisystem software tool…

Regards

Sahil Singh

Profile Photo
      Sanjeev kumar
      Participant

you are always welcome.

Profile Photo
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Dhiman Kakati,

I think microsoft visio is perfect for drawing any design representation.. It really is a beautiful way to represent your digrams in various blocks.. I do not think it will be available freely on the internet to download.. I am using the licensed version of Microsoft Visio.. I suggest you also to obtain the licenced version… It will surely be of great help to you…

Regards
      Sahil Singh

+1

Hello Sahil Singh, Thank you so much for providing more information, for me i am not getting it a tough job to draw in word but I was encouraged to draw in Microsoft Visio so as suggested by you I will definitely look for a licensed version.

Regards,
        Dhiman

Profile Photo
        Atul Sharma
        Participant

Hello Dhiman. Hi Sahil Singh. Greetings.

I couldn’t download the software you mentioned. It needs to be licensed from Microsoft. Anyway Thanks for the information.
        Regards
        Atul Sharma

+2

You are most welcome Atul Sharma, I am also looking online for it but not finding one license is must.

Regards,
          Dhiman

Profile Photo
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hello Dhiman Kakati,

You are welcome anytime… Even though you may not be having any difficulty and as you mentioned MS Word may suffice your needs as of now but you may need MS Visio at some point becuase it has a higher degree of versitality and you can almost create any sort of a design you like.. Infact literally you can draw anything in visio… So do look for a licensed version if possible… All the best

regards
      sahil singh

Thank you Sahil Singh for the important points and I watched some video how it works and I can see lots of advantages of Microsoft visio, I have made an arrangement of buying license. Hope to get it soon.

Regards,
        Dhiman

Profile Photo
          Aabid Baba
          Participant

Hello Dhiman,
          I recommend you to purchase it. Best for drawing blocks of any system.
          Regards

+3
      Profile Photo
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Dhiman Kakati,

You are welcome and i must say making diagrams of the designs with visio is a very easy task as well.. Hope you get visio soon… Cheers

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Profile Photo
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi all,
      taking about taking the results and graph taking…i think the conclusion of this discussion was to use the visio for system design ,excel for graphs…

but there are some cases were excel may not be helpful like export optical spectrum or signa;l in time domain using OTDV or BER analyser,,,because the sample point are too high in these case..hence in that case snipping tool or export option of optisytem, is better option

with regards

Profile Photo
        Aabid Baba
        Participant

yes aasif true that. I completely agree with you. It is an issue actually.

+3
      Profile Photo
      SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi asif,

It is a matter of opinion which tool is better to use and opinion varies from person to person… I suggest you use whatever tool suits your needs… We definitely cant compare any of the tools you mentioned… Hope you understand my point of view…

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Profile Photo
      umer syed
      Participant

hi all,
      i completely agree with asif
      that in some cases were excel may not be helpful like export optical spectrum or signa;l in time domain using OTDV or BER analyser,,,because the sample point are too high in these case..hence in that case snipping tool or export option of optisytem, is better option

with regards

Profile Photo
      Ankita Sharma
      Participant

Hi all,

I agree with the suggestions about Microsoft visio being the best platform as far as block diagram representation is concerned.. I am also using Microsft Visio but its a licensed version… It may not be available online to download for free.. Those of you who are trying to look for visio I suggest to purchase a licenced version..

Thanks and Regards
      Ankita Sharma

Profile Photo
      Manoj Kumar
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      I also agree with the points which has been pointed out by sindhu kadirvel, It is serious when we have large number of components in layout.
      In this case we are not able to take the sceenshot of whole of layout.
      We could only take their screenshots by doing “Zoom out” process and by doing this we have very blurred image of layout and creates serious issues. I request you all to please suggest the way to get clear image of such layout

Profile Photo
      Anchal Bura
      Participant

BUT I JUST WANT TO USE THE EYE DIAGRAM AND BER ANALYZER OUTPUT BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN I COPY THAT OUTPUT IT SHOW ONLY THE DIAGRAM OUTPUT OF PARAMETERS TO BE ANALYSED ARE NOT THERE IN THE PICTURE

Profile Photo
      M. E.
      Participant

you can use snagit software

Thanks Rather I have to Download this software and hope for easier drawing. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
      Dhiman

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.