Home Forums SYSTEM SAC_OCDMA

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Dear

The attached file is a program for implementing SAC_OCDMA and the picture (named 1) is the combined signals from 4 users. the signals must have the same power since the attenuation is constant but they are not. please help me to get equal signal. I attaced the general parameter of the system.

I appreciate any assistance.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hello,

For security reasons we don’t allow the attachment of .exe files. Could you please reattach as png, jpg or osd (OptiSystem file format).

Thanks

These are the files please.

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Husam,

The reason you are getting different power levels is that the resolution bandwidth of the spectrum analyzers are different. Most of them are 0.01 nm, but the lower power level analyzers are at the default value since the box is unchecked.

You can search the forum for more information. I responded to a similar question in this post:

PSD

Regards

Thank you for reply. But I do not need the PSD I need to display only the power to compare with previous works. I did what you mentioned but the result still the same and some wavelengths disappeared. when I reduced the minimum value of the power to -150dBm the results was like the original one.
      Can you please check it again?

Thank you

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Husam,

I put optical power meters at each user’s receiver, like in the attached picture, and I am getting the same power levels. Do you mean you want a level power spectrum? It seems to be working to me.

Regards

Attachments:
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.