Home Forums SYSTEM RoF

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

Has Optiwave the capacity to simulate a complete radio-over-fiber system, incluying both the optical elements and the wireless?

Ramon

Hakim Mellah
      Participant

Hi,
      I have also another question in addition the original one, if some components are missing in the system, can we use their s-parameters instead?
      Hakim

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Hakim,

OptiSystem allows you to use measured bidirectional s-parameter components. You can load in s1p, s2p, s3p and s4p files into the component for simulation. The component can be found in the Default/Passives Library/Electrical/Measured Components folder.

Tech Support
      Participant

Ramon Maldonado-Basilio: The short answer is yes.

Tony Jose
      Participant

All the Optical domain processing of RoF can be done using Optisystem but wireless and antenna components are not available.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Yes, We can simulat the Rof link. ROF link is also availble in samples

Ibn Aziz
      Participant

@all

Hi every one , Hope u all r fine !

Any one has tutorials or any thing related to Rof sample/ example/tutorial performed over Optisys kindly share with me.

I wil be very thankful to u

Best Regards

Ravil
      Participant

Hi, there is a fresh conference paper about Full Duplex DWDM RoF System simulated in OptiSystem

Ravil
      Participant

Attached here…

Attachments:
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

How we can measure the order of nonlinearirty fro RoF system & ACPR & NMSE parameter at recevier end

Ibn Aziz
      Participant

Dearr all !

I am working on the project on Rof in which at start i need to get optical pulses from Continuous source by using any type of configuration/schem/ scenario.
      The required pulse shap figure is attached below and there configuration is as under:

Time period of optical pulses = 7.8125 nsec
      pulse width of optical pulses = 1.3 nsec

if some one has done similr work then kindly share his experince or suggest me any an approach. i m working on it since month.

I wil be very thakful to u for ur this act of kindness.

Stay Bless
      Best regards

Attachments:
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.