Home Forums SYSTEM ROF duplex

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      MHD NA
      Participant

Hi;
      I want more details about operation of RoF.osd which is as example in optisystem sotware.
      Thanks

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Mohammad, can you explain a bit more which details you wish to know for this example?

Thanks,

Alessandro

alistu
      Participant

Hi Mohammad,

In this example, two sequences of electrical bits are combined together and are then converted to optical domain by the Mach-Zehnder modulator and transmitted into the line. On the receiver side, the interferometer converts the phase-keyed signal into an amplitude-keyed signal (I think) so that the data from both sequences can be demodulated by a pair of electrical amplitude demodulators and the data is obtained. If you need any further explanations, feel free to ask.

MHD NA
      Participant

Thanks all, but i really need any document explains this osd

alistu
      Participant

I found papers on this issue, but I think these two will help (especially the second link):

http://www.ericsson.com/hr/etk/dogadjanja/mipro_2009/12_1112_F.pdf
      http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jece/papers/Vol.%209%20Issue%203/Version-1/N09318387.pdf

Cheers!

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hi Mohammad,if you particularly want to know about this file then go through this link
      http://www.academia.edu/794991/Simulation_and_performance_analysis_of_the_sub_carrier_multiplexed_radio_over_fiber_system
      In this detailed work SCM ROF has been studied with very good explanation.Also this system also explained in this attaches dissertation

MHD NA
      Participant

Thanks all for your help, but I need a document shows why we chose these defined values for parameters of each component.

alistu
        Participant

Hi Mohammad, I don’t think any paper containing the details explaining why EACH value has been chosen for EACH of the components in the simulation cannot be found. Different component are related to different field of optics, some are related to system enginners and some not. But if you have any specific question, feel free to ask.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Mohammad
      I agree with Alisthu ,You cannot found any this type of documents which explain parameter to parameter and cause why these has to be chosen specifically.However the links given above would help you to build a concept to understand the functioning of ASK PSK SCM.If you need detailed study of every component then go to optisystem tutorials and read about the component properties etc.Ithink this would be the solution.You can ask about your doubts for specific component here for discussion.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.