Home Forums GENERAL results evaluation

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Tanveer
      Participant

When i am trying to analyze the resuts of BER evaluation…….these varies with every reading…
      what is the matter?? can yoou please explain???

with regards…

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello tanveer,
      It can be because of random seed thing. Well i suggest you to double click on every component you have used in your design especially the active components , you may see a simulation tab namely random , click on that and untick the generate seed option. It will definitely make your results stable. I hope you fing it helpful.
      regards

Tanveer
      Participant

thank you aabid baba…
      let me first of all go through it….hope it helps me to get rid of the ambiguity in the results….
      regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

hi Tanveer,
      yeah you try it first and I believe it is the main problem that is causing your results to vary every time you simulate your design. I am telling you this because I had faced same problem initially. I hope it helps you.
      Best Regards

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi Tanveer,
      I agree with aabid sir point as he said that it occurs with Random Seed Index. So, first untick that.
      I am uploading the picture for your Easiness.

Attachments:
        Aabid Baba
        Participant

Thanks ranjeet for making it convenient for him to go the tab directly. It would definitely be helpful to him.
        Regards

Tanveer
      Participant

thank you both ranjit and aabid baba….
      i am done with that…..
      the results are now same for every reading….

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello,
      You are welcome tanveer. It feels good if someone gets his or her problem solved using this forum. You can anytime post your problem or requirement for your system design here and i believe you will definitely get some positive feedback.
      Anyways
      regards

Tanveer
      Participant

thank you aaabid baba…
      it really feels good when i get my problem addressed in the forum…. i once again thank you for your kind suggestions….

Aabid Baba
        Participant

Hello tanveer,
        You are welcome. The forum is for the same here.

Regards
        Aabid

umer syed
      Participant

hi all,

really good explanation from all the people, i myself has gone from the fluctuations in the results after every simulations, the reason is same as provided by aabid baba and ranjeet.

with regards

Jojo Mathew
      Participant

Hello Abid, I completely agree to your reply”It can be because of random seed thing. Well i suggest you to double click on every component you have used in your design especially the active components , you may see a simulation tab namely random , click on that and untick the generate seed option. It will definitely make your results stable.” This random generation of values is meant for inserting a noisy signal in lossy conditions. Switching the random generation off reals generates the required results.
      Thanks for your kind suggestions.
      Regards.

Tanveer
      Participant

thank you all especially aabid baba for his kind suggestions,,,,
      with regards
      tanveer

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello tanveer,
      you are welcome anytime!

Manoj Kumar
      Participant

Hello Abid,
      I completely agree to your reply”It can be because of random seed thing. Well i suggest you to double click on every component you have used in your design especially the active components , you may see a simulation tab namely random , click on that and untick the generate seed option. It will definitely make your results stable.” This random generation of values is meant for inserting a noisy signal in lossy conditions. Switching the random generation off reals generates the required results.
      Thanks for your kind suggestions.
      Regards.

Rajguru M. Mohan
      Participant

Hi Tanveer,
      If you continuously facing such problems.
      Now design the sane networks in new lAYOUT by using the same layout parameters.
      Because sometimes, when we use previous layout we didn’t various parameters of layout.
      So, i suggest to use new layout.
      And check the results at every output port of each components.
      Hope it will help you.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.